We at Cellgenemedix are involved in sending patients to the One World Clinic in South Korea. The One World Clinic owns exclusive genomic test technology and tailor-made stem cell therapy, where we treat patients without the restriction of American regulations such as the FDA. (For investigational use)
Commercialization of cell bank and cell therapy
We see more and more people store their cells in cell banks when they are healthy or when their children are born and use the cells when they need (i.e. when they are sick, need to prevent disease, or need in order to improve quality of life). The purpose of cell banking is to provide stem cells and immune cells for the prevention of diseases which are predicted to come and also for the treatment of diseases which are found at time of our testing. Human cells, tissues, and cellular and tissue-based products (HCT/Ps) consist of human cells or tissues intended for implantation, transplantation, infusion or transfer into a human recipient. The Food and Drug Administration regulates a cellular therapy product solely as an HCT/P (i.e. “361 product”) if it meets all the following criteria in 21 CFR 1271.10(a)
Two types of cells, stem cells and immune cells, protect us from the environmental and genetic diseases; cancers and infections.
- Stem cells ((autologous or allogenic, from donor or newborn baby’s umbilical cord/placenta/amniotic fluid, etc) are the mother of all of human cells and functions to regenerate our body.
- Majority of stem cells are present in bone marrow
- When there is a demand from body for regeneration, such as trauma, surgery, loss of tissue due to diseases, stem cells are made in big numbers, after which they migrate to damaged tissue and with cooperation of stem cells in local tissue, they regenerate tissues.
- number and activity of stem cells decrease as we age; at 70, the number of stem cells in our body become 1% of that of birth.
- Because family members may share stem cells (due to similar immune genotype), it may be recommended to store stem cells of family members and to share them.
2. Immune cells are the primary defense mechanism against diseases and hostile environment, such as infection and cancer (like “father”).
- NK cells, NK/T cells, CIK cells, dendritic cells, and CAR-T cells.
- number and activity of immune cells decrease as we age
All our cells are collected and regulated per the newest guidelines for cell therapy