The “Good Plus COVID-19 antigen test” is a lateral flow assay for rapid antigen testing of COVID-19 which can detect as little as 0.1-0.01ng/ml N (Nucleocapsid) antigen of SARS-Cov-2 in nasal/nasopahryngeal/ oropharyngeal swab/sputum/saliva specimens with higher analytical sensitivity than most if not all the commercially available antigen kits (LOD 10-20 time lower). It shows higher clinical performance (sensitivity 85-95% and specificity 100% in reference to real time PCR assay) that allows home testing to detect SARS-Cov-2 within 20 minutes without need of additional instrument.
The Good Ag COVID-19 Antigen test was demonstrated at near patient or Point of Care (POC) testing that non-laboratory personnel can perform the test accurately in the intended use environment. In addition, the robust use of the Good Ag COVID-19 Antigen test for near patient or Point of Care (POC) testing was demonstrated by clinical studies.
- Higher analytical sensitivity than other commercial antigen kits (LOD 10-20 time lower)
- Higher clinical performance (sensitivity 85-95% and specificity 100% in reference to real time PCR assay)
- Both batch / individual test available (GG-CAG-01 and 03: batch of 25/GG CSAG-02: 1)
- Allow home testing to detect SARS-Cov-2 within 20 minutes without need of instrument
- One of the best tools to screen/diagnose COV-19 in the public (Home test, Point of care test)
- Cost effective
For investigational use only: please contact the Technical Support at +1-832-468-6985 (Available Hours: Mon. to Fri.: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or firstname.lastname@example.org (24/7 available) before testing patient specimens.