- A real-time RT-PCR test intended for the qualitative (semi-quantitative; pentaplex) detection of nucleic acid from COVID-19 (Brochure)
- Respiratory specimens collected from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider
- Rapid and accurate identification of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (COVID-19, COVID-19; SARS-CoV-2) with excellent adaptability to multiple clinical specimens and Real-Time PCR machines
- GG COVID-19 Pentaplex Real-Time PCR: diagnosis of common coronaviruses as well as COVID-19 and quantitates the viral load as well as COVID-19.
- GG Pan-Res Virus DNA chip : detect and genotype respiratory viruses including different types of influenza viruses, respiratory syncytial viruses, adenoviruses, rhinoviruses, coronaviruses, and COVID-19.
Variety of respiratory specimens such as nasopharyngeal, nasal, oropharyngeal swabs, bronchoalveolar lavage, tracheal aspirate, or sputum. Because the performance of this kit was proven on sputum specimnes, this kit can be applied in many clinical situations. Testing is limited to laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a to perform high complexity tests. Refer to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/guidelines-clinical-specimens.html for guidelines on specimen collection.
The lab has to be able to perform the following steps:
1. Rna extraction from patient specimen with RNA extraction kits such as QIAamp Viral RNA Mini Kit. (available all over USA, not in short supply)
2. Run Reverse transcription and Real Time PCR GG(Good Gene: from Korea/small quantity, can run 50/100/200/1000 tests in a small kit that saves delivery cost from Korea) reagents on your pre-existing machines
3. Report results according to SOP (additional machines may contact manufacturer for questions):
(1) Applied Biosystems 7500 Real Time PCR System (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waltham, MA, USA)
(2) CFX96 Touch Real Time PCR Detection System (Bio-Rad, Hercules, CA, USA)
(3) Rotor Gene Q 5 Plex (QIAGEN, Hilden, Germany)
(4) LineGene 9600 Plus real-time PCR detection system (Biosan, Riga, Latvisa)
The current manufacturing capabilities at GoodGene, InC include the ability to manufacture approximately 100,000 test products per week, however in the event of a surge in demand this could be increased to 200,000 test product per week within a 1 week time frame. The primer/probe, controls, and PCR premix can be delivered internationally in 3 business days.
The product will be distributed by Cellgenemedix, a coporation in New Jersey/New York/Texas area.
GG COVID-19 Real-Time PCR/ Pan-Res DNA chip Kit
Individual info and quote
|GG Covid-19 Triplex Real-Time PCR||Detect Coronavirus Disease-19 (COVID-19)||Triplex real time PCR assay|
|GG Covid-19 Quadplex Real-Time PCR||Detect COVID-19 with excellent accuaracy and specificity (~100%)||Quadplex real time PCR assay|
|GG Covid-19 Pentaplex Real-Time PCR||Detect entire human coronavirus in addition to COVID-19||Pentaplex real time PCR assay|
|Pan-Res Virus DNA chip||Pan-respiratory Virus Detection DNA Microarray||Detect entire virus which infect human respiratory tract|